Request for Transcript Service

Member Name (from letter or card)
Membership ID # (from letter or card)
Enter Students full name just as you want it to appear on the Report, Transcript, or Diploma.
Student DOB
Official Report Form: Order to receive Official Report Card for interscholastic participation at local high school, driver discounts for good grades, and any time an official report card is needed. Interim Transcript: Order for child being returned to public or private school or when moving out of state. Full Transcript Service: Order for students who will be needing the final transcript and diploma certificate upon graduation. Order by Junior year to start those scholarship and early admission applications.
Forms Requested

In some cases PACESC needs to request records. Provide the name and contact information if any credit earning course work was completed at a previous public or private school, college, or other group or academic institution that would have records. In addition, parents may need the final report or transcript sent to a school, college, insurance company, etc.
Request Records From
Send Records To
List the anticipated year the student WILL graduate. For example, it they are are Freshman in 2011-2012, you would enter 2015. You will have an opportunity to specify the EXACT graduation date that will appear on the final transcript and diploma.
Graduation Date
It is important to list the names of parents as you wish them to be listed on the transcript. This can be the custodial parent, biological parents, or a parent and step parent as living in the home. The choice is yours. But PACESC needs to know who will be listed.
Mailing Address
Email Address